Kintamani to Ubud Cycling Tour
Bali cycling tour is one of the most popular activity to enjoy downhill cycling from Kintamani to Ubud which is surrounded by fresh air, very greenery views, rice paddies terrace, coffee plantation, temple and more beautiful panorama a long the way.
Inspired by the spirit of back to nature and simple harmony in life, we proudly invite you to explore and experience the sense of the Balinese countryside. Simple, unique, unforgettable. Trace the heart of Bali, feel the beat of the life style of local people, learn from the heritage wisdom of ancient ancestors.
Bali Downhill Cycling Tour Experiences
Bali Go Bike proudly invites you to join our Bali cycling tour activity where you can enjoy and experience the serenity of Bali’s country side with the greenery views. Visit the local home village, meet and interactive with local people, learn culture and local wisdom. This will really be your pleasant experience and unforgettable.
Start with pick you up from your hotel or villa, than we will drive you to a coffee plantation as a part of our Bali eco tour to see how’s coffee and cocoa plants growing and also see the process of the Balinese coffee, after that serves you with a light breakfast with magnificent overlooking of Batur volcano, lake, and hillsides views before heading to the starting point.
After breakfast then we will start cycle along the secret back roads through the village with no traffic gently downhill for approximately 2,5 hours. Your 2.5 hours cruising will explore of lush greenery valleys, natives Balinese villages with rural life in their compounds, ancient Hindu ceremonial sites, rice fields, and secret garden with a sampling of exotic natural fruits and spices.
At the ending point, we serve you with lunch in our authentic Balinese compound.
Kintamani to Ubud Cycling Tour (Best Rates)
- Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C car
- Mountain bike & safety helmet use
- Morning breakfast overlooking an active volcano at Tepi Danau Restaurant, Kintamani
- Cool towels
- Mineral water
- Professional experienced local guide
- Entrance fee
- Buffet lunch at our Authentic Balinese compound
- Running shoes or Flip-flop
- Money (cash payment after finish cycling tour)
- Nusa Dua area; 06.30 a.m – 06.45 a.m / return 04.00 p.m
- Kuta, Seminyak area; 07.00 a.m – 07.10 a.m / return 03.30 p.m
- Sanur area; 07.20 a.m – 07.45 a.m / return 03.15 p.m
- Ubud area; 08.20 a.m – 08.30 a.m / return 02.45 p.m
- Notes that those rates only applicable for mentioned above areas. For pick up time in other locations, you may charge an additional fee, depend on your current location.
- Other areas please consult with our reservation staff for picking up time in other locations.
Book direct for best rates, no booking fees, no hidden charges.
For fast response please call or WhatsApp +6281337269178